- Examine personal property (contents) damage to determine liability of insurer.
- Inspect damaged personal property on/off site to determine cause of loss.
- Conduct, if applicable, review of police reports, interview of claimant(s)/witness(s), research property loss history, and consult with experts, such as forensic accountants, art vendors, furniture specialists, manufacturers, collectors, mitigation and remediation specialists.
- Examine property damage to determine liability of insurer.
- Inspect damaged property on/off site to determine cause of loss, including inspecting all and/or any applicable structural components affected by the loss.
- Conduct, if applicable, review of police reports, interview of claimant(s)/witness(s), research property loss history, and consult with experts, such as engineers, architects, mitigation and remediation specialists.
- Review reports, photographs and estimates submitted by field/office personnel.
- Review is conducted per assigned policy guidelines and operating procedures via paper and/or electronically.
- Organize and maintain records of settled claims and keep inventory of files that require standard and additional analysis.
- Verify and analyze data used to settle claims, with the goal to minimize supplements.
- Review the efficiency and quality of inspections/estimates.
- Document internal audit and quality assurance results.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
Contents Adjuster Team believes in conducting all operations efficiently. We have invested in working with Xactware to create our own XactAnalysis Data Set. By doing so, not only is the assignment and transfer of claims seamless via XactAnalysis; checking claim status for initial contact & inspection dates, activity reports, attached photos and documents is also easily accessible.
From years of experience, we have mastered the use of XactContents, which eliminates the delay of trying to interface a clients’ claim management system with new contents software. Using XactContents our estimate reports are generated in a format that our clients are already familiar with and understand. Our skilled structure adjusters generate their estimate reports via Xactimate as well.
Staying up-to-date with the insurance industry preferred software makes it easy for our clients to transition us into their claims process. In addition, we take measures to master alternative estimating software, such as, Symbility and Simsol.